Hesperia Andorra la Vella
The Hesperia Andorra la Vella hotel sits in the heart of Andorra la Vella, a city noted for its natural beauty and world-class skiing. The hotel is on the main street, near the Andorra Congress Center, as well as the town’s best shops, restaurants and nightlife.
- Close to tax-free shops, restaurants and cafés
- A short walk from the historic old town
- Easy access to the Grandvalira and Vallnord ski regions
The hotel has 60 comfortable guestrooms, which are decorated in pretty, autumnal tones. Rooms have hardwood floors, along with amenities like Wi-Fi and TV. Most rooms have balconies and views of the city, mountains or river. Superior rooms with views and terrace and suites are on the 6th floor and have a terrace.
- Most rooms have sofabeds and we have 5 connecting rooms for families
- Superior rooms have king-sized beds
- The Suite room has separate living room and a large terrace, plus a dining room and a Jacuzzi
Our buffet breakfast is extremely popular with guests, and we also have a bar area that’s open every day. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and our staff will be happy to make recommendations.
- Onsite parking for 44 cars
- Laundry service
- Concierge desk
Registration no.: 918342C
Our Superior rooms have balconies that let you enjoy wonderful mountain and city views. Superior rooms with terrace and views on the 6th floor also have Nespresso machines, bathrobe and slippers.
Our suite, meanwhile, has a separate dining and living room, as well as a Jacuzzi.
Our restaurant serves a huge buffet breakfast. You’ll find a large selection of fresh fruit and pastries, along with cold cuts and cheeses. Our chefs will also cook your eggs however you like them.
And for lunch and dinner, you can take your pick from the local restaurants. A nearby Italian locale will deliver direct to your room.
- Hesperia Andorra la Vella Breakfast