Hesperia Edén Club
The Hesperia Edén Club hotel is located on a 3km-long beach on Venezuela’s Margarita Island – known as ‘the Pearl of the Caribbean’. Away from the sands, it’s about half-an-hour to the shops of Porlamar.
- a 20-minute drive to the capital La Asunción, which has a 16th-century cathedral and hilltop fort
- 35km from Santiago Mariño international airport
- around 30 minutes’ drive to picturesque Pampatar, with bars and restaurants set in colonial-era buildings
At this exclusive, adults-only hotel there are 139 rooms – all of which were renovated in 2012. They’re light, spacious and comfortable with tiled floors.
- choice of Standard or Junior Suites
- all rooms come with turndown service and a terrace
- the Junior Suites have a separate sitting area with a sofa, coffee table and minibar
We have 46 connecting rooms available.
The Junior Suites come with a sofa, coffee table, minibar and 42-inch TV.
Meetings & Events
We love arranging special events. For example, we can host a wedding reception for up to 60 people – and with the use of our pool area and gardens it’s a popular option for couples.
There are 4 other restaurants, including the exclusive Asian place for delicious sushi.
For cocktails and live entertainment, the hotel offers a selection of bars.
Guests are spoilt for choice with bars. Between them, you can get a drink any time between 11:00am and 1:00am.
In the evenings, you can relax with a cocktail while watching live Latin entertainment.
- Buffet Breakfast
- Asian Restaurant
- La Trattoria Restaurant
- Caney Bar
- Caroni Bar
- Eden Club Bar