Hesperia Isla Margarita
The Hesperia Isla Margarita hotel enjoys a beautiful location set in the lush landscape of a natural park, with a beautiful white-sand beach out front. Sightseers can take in some great colonial architecture, a cathedral and forts within half-an-hour’s drive.
- 25km to Parque Nacional Cerro Copey, a lovely area for walks and bird-watching
- 35 minutes’ drive to the airport
- within half an hour you can be at Sambil shopping mall or the 17th-century fort at Pampatar
There are 312 rooms at this all-inclusive beachfront hotel. They’re spacious and bright with lovely views. And you can choose from a Standard room, Junior Suite or our luxurious main Suites.
- new mattresses in 2014
- rooms and suites come with complimentary mineral water
- for a stay to remember, book our Royal and Presidential Suites
Our golf course is a standout feature, and we also have a swimming pool, gym and tennis court. For relaxation, there’s a spa and for business guests there’s a selection of function rooms.
- 4 restaurants for buffet dining and candlelit suppers
- 18-hole golf course, golf school and pro shop
- choice of bars, for drinks by the beach or pool
Meetings & Events
Whether you’re here for an executive meeting or a corporate retreat, we’re all set up for you with an event planner and hi-tech audiovisual equipment. And we host wedding receptions, too.
Seafood and a sea view make a wonderful combination at El Caney. And you can also make a dinner reservation at candlelit Vandelvira.
Guests can pick from 4 different drinking venues, including our lobby bar and the beach bar. They’re open daily, from 11:00am to 1:00am.
Freshly-made cocktails are a particular specialty, and 2 of the bars have a TV.
- Buffet Breakfast
- El Fogón Restaurant
- Puerto Viejo Restaurant
- Vandelvira Restaurant
- Lobby Bar
The spa is next to the gym and has everything from a pool with massage jets to a whirlpool and Finnish sauna. There’s also range of treatments available, including massages and mud wraps.
We’re proud to be the only 5-star hotel on the island with a golf course. And when you’re off the fairway there’s plenty to keep golf fans happy, thanks to our practise area and pro shop.