Hesperia Lanzarote Playa Dorada
The Hesperia Lanzarote Playa Dorada hotel is right by the beach, so the sea views are first-class. And not only is it great for sea and sand, but the hotel is just a short walk from the center and all its shops, bars and restaurants.
- Right by Playa Dorada’s sandy beach
- 10-minute walk along the promenade to the center
- 15-minute drive from the lunar-like landscape of Timanfaya National Park
We have 465 rooms set on 3 floors. Categories range from comfortable Standard rooms to ultra-spacious suites.
- Bright, comfortable rooms with extras including a balcony or terrace and free Wi-Fi
- Family Rooms available, sleeping 4 and featuring 2 TVs
- Rooms in the Deluxe area come with exclusive benefits, like a VIP lounge
Special mention goes to our pool scene – we have 6 pools to choose from. Other leisure options include a wellness center, and a gym (extra fees may apply). Two restaurants and a choice of bars round things off.
- 6 pools, including a semi Olympic-sized one
- Wellness center offering a range of treatments and massages (extra fees may apply)
- 2 restaurants, a range of bars and an entertainment venue for shows and discos
- Awarded an ISO environmental certificate
Registration no.: H-35-3-0000035
Different categories include Deluxe area whose VIP benefits include an exclusive restaurant and a section of the main pool. Another option is a Family Room, which sleeps four and has two TVs.
Lots of rooms come with sea views too.
Meetings & Events
We can provide equipment such as projectors and screens, plus we can organize refreshments throughout the day.
The hotel has 2 restaurants specializing in big buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
In the mornings, choose from hot and cold favorites like fruit, cheeses, eggs and churros. Later on, expect a spread of mediterrranean cuisine and Spanish classics as well with fish, meat and salads as well as international corners.
For drinks, we have a choice of bars including a British-style pub.
For the guests staying in the Deluxe area, there's the exclusive late breakfast in the VIP Lounge, open until noon, as well as the Vulcano Restaurant and a VIP lounge for that's open all day.
- Buffet Breakfast
- Atlantic Bar
- Palapa Bar
- Premium Pub
- Velero Bar
- Deluxe VIP Lounge (Deluxe guests only)
- Palapa Restaurant
- Papagayo Restaurant
- Vulcano Restaurant (Deluxe guests only)