The Hesperia Madrid hotel fits rights into place on the city’s most chic avenue, the Paseo de la Castellana. It’s in a business hub, only a short walk from the Natural Sciences Museum and El Corte Inglés Castellana shopping center.
- 20 minutes by taxi to IFEMA Madrid’s Exhibition Center
- steps away from Gregorio Marañón underground station for trips into the center or the airport
- 15-minute walk to Real Madrid’s stadium
From the Deluxe to the Presidential suite, our 171 rooms are the last word in luxury. Each comes with a Nespresso coffee machine, Egyptian cotton bed linen and marble bathroom with TV speakers.
- rooftop suites with terraced Jacuzzis, Bvlgari toiletries, butler service and VIP treatment
- goodnight gift and turn-down service
- 24-hour room service
High-profile Spanish designer Pascua Ortega has made our hotel look beautiful, and the elegant decor of the Santceloni restaurant has been teamed with two Michelin-starred food. We also have two alternative restaurants located in our central patio.
- babysitting service
- in-house gym plus special access to the exclusive Metropolitan spa and fitness center
- Hikari sushi bar and Scotch Bar
A member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts LVX CollectionRegistration no.: HM:4366
Our room grade starts at Deluxe, where Egyptian cotton bed linen, an extensive pillow menu plus goodnight gift and turndown service all come as standard.
For a really special stay, our top-of-the-range suites have butler service, VIP treatment and – the pièce de résistance – a private terrace with Jacuzzi. Guests can also choose from a Pampering Menu with leisure items such as a Wii console.
Meetings & Events
Whatever the function or event, we can arrange translators, on-site technicians, musicians, entertainment and much more.
We can also organize special activities, such as balloon rides or a yacht trip.
The breakfast buffet features Arabian and Japanese dishes, while La Manzana restaurant serves seasonal produce in a light-filled atrium.
Then there’s our fantastic sushi bar, and the 2 Michelin-starred Santceloni restaurant which boasts more than 70 cheeses and 600 fine wines.
Last but not least is the Scotch Bar, where whiskey is the star.
- Hesperia Madrid Breakfast
- La Manzana Restaurant
- Hikari Restaurant
- Santceloni Restaurant
- Scotch Bar