The Hesperia Sevilla hotel is near the city’s major shopping area, just a 15-minute walk from the center. The old town is within easy reach too.
- in a commercial district, close to Seville’s main shopping zone
- 15-minute walk from the center, or 2 minutes by metro with a station just outside the hotel
- a short walk from the Santa Cruz quarter and the beautiful Giralda Tower
We have 244 rooms on 7 floors. They range from classic to contemporary. And they come with some great extras too.
- spacious rooms featuring natural color schemes and wooden floors
- extras include large TVs, free Wi-Fi and indulgent pillow menus
- connecting rooms and rooms with disabled access available
It’s easy to combine business and pleasure here. We have a choice of function rooms suitable for every type of event. We also give you access to a first-rate health club with a pool. Meanwhile, mealtimes bring a selection of international and regional cuisine.
- 7 function rooms, with space for up to 350 guests
- access to the Metropolitan Health Club featuring an indoor pool and gym
- restaurant and café bar serving Mediterranean favourites and tapas
Registration no.: H/SE/00687 - Type: City
We offer everything from Standard Rooms to Suites. The latter feature separate sitting areas. We also offer connecting rooms, ideal for families.
Extras include free Wi-Fi and pillow menus.
Meetings & Events
We can host weddings too – both the civil ceremony and receptions for 250.
And our dedicated events planner will organize all the finer details, from the catering to things like transport.
Start your day with our buffet breakfast, a big spread of fruit, pastries, eggs and much more.
For lunch and dinner, our restaurant serves a menu of fresh, Mediterranean cuisine based on traditional recipes.
We also have a café bar serving food, including tapas. You can order drinks here too, or have a glass of wine on our open-air terrace.
- Hesperia Sevilla Breakfast
- Porta Coeli Bar-Café