The Hesperia Tower hotel is in Barcelona’s new business and financial district, between the airport and the city center. It’s just minutes from the fairgrounds too. As for the building itself, it’s a real city landmark, complete with a fabulous glass-roof cupola.
- 15-minute drive from the city center, or a 20-minute metro ride with a stop outside the hotel
- 10 minutes from the airport and 5 from Barcelona’s fairgrounds
- landmark building designed by British architect, Richard Rogers – the man behind the Pompidou Center in Paris
We have 280 rooms set on 29 floors. Ultra-luxurious, they combine stylish furnishings with rich, jewel-colored fabrics and plush carpets.
- designer rooms with great views over Barcelona
- some rooms come with added extras, like access to the health club and our exclusive club lounge
- connecting and accessible rooms available
We excel when it comes to hosting events, with the largest hotel-based meeting facilities in Barcelona. We also have a stylish restaurant, Bouquet, and a deluxe health club and spa (extra fees may apply).
- world-class meeting facilities including a 500-seat auditorium
- a range of leisure options at the Metropolitan Health Club & Spa (extra fees may apply)
- contemporary restaurant, Bouquet, serves seasonal cuisine
Registration no.: HB-004226
They’ve all got a luxurious feel, with modern furnishings, rich fabrics, and a color palette of deep red, chocolate brown and gold.
Extras include free Wi-Fi and plasma TVs, and some rooms come with benefits like access to the health club and our Tower Club Lounge.
Meetings & Events
Options include a 500-seat auditorium, a 1600-square-meter ballroom and – our newest venue – The Dome, featuring a stunning glass-roof cupola (available only for private events).
As well as business events, we’re a natural choice for weddings, hosting both the ceremony and large-scale receptions.
Our restaurant features a seasonal menu of Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy dishes like scallop salad with tomato marmalade and sautéed spinach, served in an ultra-stylish setting.
For breakfast, we offer a lavish buffet, with everything from warm pastries to cooked-to-order eggs.
Another great venue is our high-fashion bar, which teams a cutting-edge cocktail menu with light bites like sandwiches and pizza.
- Breakfast buffet
- Bouquet Restaurant
- Axis Bar