Hesperia WTC Valencia
The Hesperia WTC Valencia hotel is in the Naguanagua area, with a small park in front and a botanic garden next door. It’s a short drive to shopping malls and the Old Town, or you can head a little further to palm-fringed beaches.
- about 15 minutes’ drive to the Old Town for museums and the cathedral
- good accessibility to the main highway for journeys to the airport and industrial zone
- less than 10 minutes’ drive to the popular aquarium, which children will love
There are 325 rooms and suites at our hotel. They’re mostly decked out in carpet and warm color tones, and all come with free Wi-Fi and a safety deposit box as well as room service.
- connecting rooms and suites available
- Presidential Suite has a Jacuzzi and hi-definition TV and comes with exclusive food and drink service
- mountain views
We have over 40 function rooms, 2 restaurants and a late-night bar that features sushi and DJs. Outside, there’s a pool and tennis court, while back inside you’ll find a gym and spa.
- covered parking area for 1,700 cars
- terrace for al fresco drinking and dining
- gym with 17 machines
Depending on the Suite you pick, you’ll get extras such as a Jacuzzi, hi-definition TV and access to the VIP lounge.
Wherever you stay, though, you can enjoy a mountain view and free Wi-Fi.
Meetings & Events
Previous clients include Coca Cola and Ford – and with rooms able to hold 20 to 3,000 people, we’re sure we’ll have the perfect space for you.
We have an event planner and hi-tech equipment, and if you want a special service such as a translator or hostess, you only have to ask.
Buffet breakfast is taken in our Atmosfera restaurant. As well as a wide assortment of dishes, there’s also a live cooking station and local specialties. On Sundays, we have a special brunch from noon to 4:00pm.
Meanwhile, Orion is the venue for international à la carte meals.
Our popular lobby bar combines fantastic cocktails with tapas and sushi.
- Buffet Breakfast
- Atmosphera Restaurant
- Orion Restaurant
- Rios Bar