NH Amsterdam Caransa
The NH Amsterdam Caransa hotel is on lively Rembrandt Square, putting you right at the heart of the action. It’s surrounded by bars, cafés and restaurants and in easy walking distance of Amsterdam’s famous sights.
- a 10-20-minute walk to Dam Square, Anne Frank House and the Van Gogh Museum
- tram stop opposite the hotel
- central location for shops, bars and restaurants
The hotel has 66 rooms – all of them smart and uncluttered. The ones at the front have fabulous views over the bustling square, while our 6th-floor Junior Suite takes in the city.
- neat, uncluttered rooms
- many rooms with view over Rembrandt Square
- Junior Suite with large terrace
The 1st-floor restaurant is the venue for your buffet breakfast. It’s got floor-to-ceiling windows so it’s nice and bright – and in summer months you can dine on the terrace.
- lobby with seating, computer and printer
- airy restaurant looking out onto Rembrandt Square
- airport shuttle, chargeable and on request
Stay in our 6th-floor Junior Suite and the view extends across the city – there’s a big terrace with table and chairs so you can sit back and soak it all up.
Meetings & Events
We can accommodate up to 260 people, and there’s an event planner here if you need one.
When it comes to weddings, we’re all set to make your party or reception one to remember.
You’ll be starting your day with a huge buffet breakfast in our 1st-floor restaurant, overlooking the square. You can treat yourself to a lie-in at weekends, especially on Sunday when we’re open until midday.
The hotel doesn’t have a bar, or any options for lunch and dinner, but just step outside onto the square and you’ll be spoiled for choice.
- NH Caransa Breakfast
- Brasserie NH Schiller