The NH Ancona hotel is in a peaceful location, set on a hill overlooking the Adriatic Sea. It gives you a great introduction to Ancona – you’re in walking distance of the harbor, cathedral and Corso Garibaldi for shopping.
- harbor-front bus stop for a short journey to Passetto beach
- 2km from Parco del Cardeto, with its lighthouse and fabulous sea view
- 3-minute walk to Mole Vanvitelliana – an historical building that hosts summer concerts and events
The hotel has 89 rooms, all of which are Standard ones in either a single or double. Lots of them overlook the harbor, so you’ll get a great sea view during your stay.
- early and late checkout, if available
- lovely sea view from several rooms
- connecting and family rooms
Our restaurant has big windows to really make the best of its harbor view – and the seafood served here is mouth-wateringly delicious. We also have a bright and comfortable bar, and a small selection of function rooms.
- restaurant with sea view
- free parking
- meeting rooms and event planner
Does your cruise or ferry trip start in Ancona?
The best thing about staying here is the view – and all the double rooms overlook the sea.
Meetings & Events
The rooms are perfect for all sorts of meetings and events – in the past, Chanel has hosted product launches here.
We can offer an event planner, audiovisual equipment and special services such as airport transfers.
Our restaurant certainly makes the most of the sea view outside.
In the morning, it’s the venue for a huge breakfast spread, then later on the menu switches to national and international cuisine – featuring fantastic fish and seafood dishes. We also offer a buffet option.
We also have bar where guests can relax over a drink.
- Buffet Breakfast
- Miramare Restaurant
- Miramare Bar