NH Bilbao Zubialde
The NH Bilbao Zubialde, formerly known as Hesperia Zubialde, hotel is opposite the new San Mamés football stadium and close to the River Nervión. You can easily walk to the Guggenhein Museum from here and the local metro is just steps away for trips into the Old Town.
- less than 10 minutes’ walk to the Palacio Euskalduna conference center
- 3 minutes’ walk to the main bus station, where you can get a bus to the airport
- a 10-minute walk to Licenciado Pozas Street – famous for its pintxos
Inside the 1920s building there are 82 rooms, all of which have been renovated in the past 3 years. They’re light and spacious with hardwood floors.
- choose from Standard or Superior rooms
- many rooms come with a lovely river view
- all rooms have a 42-inch flat-screen TV
For business and events we have a selection of function rooms. Meanwhile active guests are welcome to use our paddle court. As for relaxing, we have a lovely restaurant that serves Basque cuisine and a new terraced bar and cafeteria that faces the football stadium.
- terrace for al fresco drinks
- naturally lit function rooms
- restaurant serving Basque specialties
There’s a choice of either Standard or Superior rooms, both of which come with a 42-inch flat-screen TV, among other things.
We have a family room which is just right for a party of four.
Meetings & Events
The hotel has five fully-equipped meeting rooms so that you can organize your business meetings, conferences, conventions and private events in a comfortable and modern space.
All of our facilities were renovated recently and offer all the amenities you need to make your events a success.
In the evenings, you can expect Basque cuisine with a contemporary twist.
For drinks, you can sit inside or out at our new terraced bar and cafeteria facing the football stadium.