NH Lyon Airport
The NH Lyon Airport hotel puts you just 30 steps from terminals 1 and 3 of Lyon airport and 30 minutes on the tram from the center of Lyon. What’s more, it was designed by world-famous architect Santiago Calatrava Valls, who also created the nearby TGV train station.
- thirty steps from the airport
- quick and easy access to trains, trams and the motorway
- cutting-edge design by a world-famous architect
The hotel is as stylish on the inside as it is on the out. The 245 rooms come with sleek modern décor and views across the airfield or the impressive Saint-Exupery train station. And although the airport is just meters away, they’re also nice and quiet.
- stylish, contemporary rooms with uninterrupted views across the airfield and train station
- no outside noise, despite the nearby airport
- extremely comfortable mattresses
Lyon is the gastronomic capital of France, and you can sample some of the city’s finest dishes in the hotel restaurant. There’s also a free gym, complete with modern exercise machines, a steam room and a sauna.
- restaurant serving first-class French cuisine
- free gym with modern exercise machines, sauna and steam room
- large terrace with outdoor seating
And even though we’re right next to the airport, you’ll never be disturbed by outside noise.
The views, meanwhile, are so impressive that some of the rooms have been used as film sets.
Meetings & Events
We host all sorts of events, from cocktails on the terrace to lavish corporate launch parties. You can even celebrate your wedding here.