The NH Maastricht hotel is great for both business travelers and those who are here to enjoy the shops and sights. The hotel is right next to a major conference center, and you can easily walk or get a bus to the heart of the city.
- next to the Maastricht Exhibition and Conference Center
- a 15-minute walk to the center for shops, museums and restaurants
- bus stop in front of the hotel
The hotel has 275 rooms. They’re either classically styled in warm colors or have a more modern, fresher touch. And our range runs from Standard right through to Suites and Apartments.
- upper-floor rooms have great city views
- Suites have a dining table
- triple and connecting rooms available
In its time, our hotel has had its fair share of famous guests, from Audrey Hepburn to Helmut Kohl and U2. It’s our privilege to look after everyone who stays here - whether they’re dining in one of our two restaurants or enjoying the spa and gym.
- health club with Turkish bath and whirlpool
- cozy bar that’s open until late
- terrace for al fresco drinks
Guests staying in one of our upper-floor rooms can enjoy the view out over the city.
As a bonus, most of our rooms come with a lovely new mattress.
Meetings & Events
We can arrange everything from translators to flower arrangements, and we have an event planner if you need a bit of a hand.
There are a variety of menu options, too.
Two restaurants sort out lunches and evening meals, as well as light snacks such as sandwiches.
We also have cozy bar that stays open until late at night.
- NH Maastricht Breakfast
- Seasons Restaurant
- Bar Bizonder
Also in the spa, book in for a massage or beauty treatment – we’ve got all the favourites such as facials, reflexology and pedicures.